Friday, March 29, 2013

Playroom Chalkboard Wall

Head on over to East Coast Creative to read the tutorial for creating your own playroom chalkboard wall! I am hard at work on my final project for the CWTS competition!

This contest has been an amazing experience and I want to give a big shout out to the dynamic duo Monica and Jess at East Coast Creative to thank them for hosting such an awesome contest!

Another huge thank you goes out to my wonderful blog-star partner Sherry from Young House Love...her advice and support has been above and beyond incredible!

7 comments:

  1. That playroom wall is amazing!! What kid wouldn't love that. Mr. P neighbor had a chalkboard along the whole wall on the side of their kitchen. He says that all the kids, including himself would congregate there... great times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope the kids around here like it as much as Mr.P's neighbor's! :) Was just checking out your blog...you two are adorable and I'm excited to be your newest follower! :) Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally I thought yours was the best! And I thought you would win for sure! So many great features! If my munchkin had a space like this to do home school in, I think he would be happy to start everyday! Great job! I love your style! And I'm pretty sure I voted for you in the next round. Your impeccable taste is easy to pick out ;o) And you deserve it! your Newest follower...

    www.patinaparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucy-thank you so much for your kind comments! You are so sweet! Have a wonderful week! :)

      Delete
  4. I love the activity wall and that it brings the whole family together. A very nice twist on the standard chalkboard wall. Great job!

    www.butterfliesandkittens.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is another absolutely INCREDIBLE project! Gorgeous and so much fun - I wish I had something like this growing up... actually, I wish I had it now! : )

    -Mel the Crafty Scientist

    ReplyDelete